Helpdesk and Business Support
For businesses and non-profits that need to deliver end-to-end technology support at scale.
Flexible Service Level Agreements
Partners can scale their service level requirements on a quarterly basis, deploy hybrid remote teams, and accessing specialized resources for internal projects.
Support for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspaces
Our team supports Microsoft and Google productivity suites and provides training and product expertise on both platforms.
We work with partners to document, classify and re-deploy their technology services as a manageable portfolio of business and customer activities.
We provide partners with an annual assessment of their technology program as well as ongoing support for strategic decision-making.
Our team regularly conducts interviews with end-users to gauge service quality, resolution completeness and to identify/resolves gaps in support service.
5-hours of free consulting hours from a business support specialist are included to kick-off the project.
We care about delivering a personal touch for end-users. This can be achieved by building great feedback systems, a well defined portfolio of service, and a team that understands the needs of the customer.
Map your customer demands: build a portfolio of technology services.
A roadmap requires a start and an end. For technology service management, organizations generally need to group the activities they perform for customers into clear categories of service that can measured. Initiatives can then be structured to improve the request and fulfillment processes, timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
Building or improving a portfolio of technology services in an organization is a cross-functional process. Our team works to assess the existing technology landscape of an organization and then provides the required documentation and standard operating procedures to request, fulfill, and measure service delivery. This typically includes but is not limited to:
- Creation of help topics or configuration items
- Developing or managing an inventory list of current hardware and software vendors
- Mapping of support towers and support leads, escalations points, and/or approvers
- Discovering existing procurement, compliance, risk, and security needs or frameworks
- Building awareness of technology guidance and end-user agreements from Human Resources
- Engaging departmental knowledge capture and documentation
- Reviewing or establishing operational run books
- Evaluating end-user technical knowledge and assessing training needs